* Second Semester clubs will start on February 4th, 2022.
* Students have the teacher-facilitated clubs or activities between 10:35 and 11:48 on Mondays and Fridays.
* CSP offers different types of clubs/activities for Middle School and High School students.
* Every club has 25 available spots, and it is first come first serve.
* Students are required to enroll in a club on Mondays and Fridays. if students do not sign up, they will be placed in a club.
* Students are supposed to utilize their @mycsp.org emails to access the survey.
* The due date of the survey is January 21st
Chesapeake Lighthouse Foundation is gearing up to create a new opportunity for K-5 students in Anne Arundel County specializing in coding and robotics! With two successful elementary schools in Prince George’s County, our goal is to recreate the same strong academic program for our Anne Arundel elementary students and to continue the legacy of our award winning middle & high school - Chesapeake Science Point (CSP).
We invite you to help us complete the CSP legacy by completing the 1 minute survey below to support our efforts to bring a new charter for ALL elementary students to Anne Arundel County!
Thank you for your support!